Updated August 22, 2016
The Clintons have announced they will no longer accept foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation if Hillary becomes president. If they have done nothing wrong, why stop doing it? We don't know because Hillary won't take any questions about this and the main stream media is not pressing the subject.
Updated July 19, 2016
Now that Hillary Clinton has dodged an indictment it is important to remember the whole reason she was controlling access to her emails. Without a doubt her email server contained questionable emails from contributors to the Clinton Foundation that would show evidence of pay to play. Deleting evidence was crucial to keeping even worse information from getting out. If you haven't read it yet, put Clinton Cash on your reading list. Here is what you will learn.
Peter Schweizer's sobering book Clinton Cash is a devastating revelation of Hillary Clinton's lack of qualifications for the presidency. With 55 pages of small print endnotes, Schweizer's book passes all credibility tests (The New York Times fact checked the correctness of his finding).
Disturbingly, much of the contents of this book are only public knowledge due to leaked information that was meant to stay secret. Read this book and you will receive confirmation of the following:
- The Clintons Shamelessly Transact Business with Criminals. In chapter after chapter Schweizer names dozens of criminals who have donated money to the Clintons.
- The Clintons Associate with Human Rights Abusers. Despots from countries like Kazakhstan, Ethiopia and the Democratic Republic of Congo get government favors from the United States thanks to the intervention of Bill and Hillary. In return the Clinton Foundation rakes in big money and Bill gets six figure payments for making speeches.
- The Clintons Will Abandon Core Believes for a Big Payoff. The Clinton's were against nuclear proliferation until they were for it. What changed? Agents acting on behalf of Indian interests donated big dollars to the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees to Bill. Hillary made sure the State Department approved India's increased access to nuclear resources. In Columbia, Hillary got approval for a Clinton Foundation donor to run a lumber operation in an area which had previously banned such activities. So much for being environmentally friendly. Also in Columbia, Hillary flipped from opposing to supporting a free trade agreement when the Clintons got millions from Columbian donors.
- The Clintons Will Siphon Away Money Needed in Third World Countries. Both the Clinton Foundation and its donors have benefited from money pulled out of poor countries to line the pockets of the Clintons and their rich friends. Aren't there enough rich people to solicit for donations? Why the need to extract millions from countries lacking the funds to make needed structural improvements?
- Secretary Hillary Would Approve Questionable Deals And Bill Would Rack In Related Big Speaking Fees. A Canadian firm needed State Department approval to keep the Keystone XL pipeline project moving forward. Hillary made the approval. Bill earned more than a million dollars from this firm for a series of speeches. In another example, Hillary approved a Swedish firm to sell banned products to Iran. The firm then paid Bill $750,000 for a speech.
- The Rules Don't Apply to The Clinton. The Obama administration required that Hillary report any potential conflicts of interest from Clinton Foundation donation and her State Department actions. On multiple occasions the Clintons decided to not report conflicts.
- The Clintons Are Incompetent Managers. The Clintons took the lead role in managing the Haitian relief efforts after the 2010 earthquake. Hillary arranged for the relief funds to run through the State Department. Then instead of hiring experienced emergency relief experts, she funneled the money through the Clinton Foundation who assigned contracts to Clinton cronies (including Hillary's brother) with no construction competence. Instead of building much needed housing for an economical price, the relief money lined the pockets of Clinton donors.
The saddest part about the revelations in this book is that they did not end the career of Hillary Clinton. She has destroyed evidence that would provide more information about these questionable actions. The mainstream media refuses to demand she explain her unethical behavior. Incredibly she is the front runner to become the next president.
What a travesty.
follow on Twitter @fiddlingant
If you liked this post, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.
If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.