Link to Classic Fiddling Ant

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fiddlin' - Dolezal Sings MJ's 'Black Not White'


In the current culture, men want to be women and whites want to be black and it is accepted as perfectly normal. Twenty years ago people thought something was wrong with Michael Jackson changing from black to white. Michael's not with us anymore, but his songs are and this song is once again topical, with a few changes to the lyrics.

Black Not White

sing to the tune Black or White by Michael Jackson


[Rachel Dolezal]
I took my country,
On a dubious claim.
Hey, is that black girl you?
Yes we're one and the same.

Now I believe in miracles,
And a miracle
Has happened, all right.

But, if
You're thinkin' about my pigment,
It don't matter if I’m,
Black not white.

They print my message,
In the ‘Washington Post'.
I had to tell them,
I’m a whitey who toasts.

And I told about ethnicity,
An' it's true,
I can be wrong,
And be right.

But, if,
You're thinkin' about my pigment,
It don't matter if I’m,
Black not white.

Don't depend.

I am tired of my Swedness.
I am tired of crackers.
I am tired of this whiteness.
Goin' where I’m going to blacker.
I ain't scared of your brother.
I ain't scared of the Man.
I ain't scare of nobody,
Girl, when this girl gets tan.

Projection,
For gangs, clubs and nations,
Cause deceit in human relations.
It's a race war on a global scale.
I'd rather be piceous and not pale.
See, it's all about races, black faces, faces.

Where your blood comes from,
Ain’t where your space is.
I've seen my skin once paler,
I'm now going to spend,
My life being a color.

Don't say you disapprove of me,
When you saw me,
Spray my skin with some dye.

But, if,
You're thinkin' about my pigment,
It don't matter if I’m,
Black not white.

I said if,
You're thinkin' about my pigment,
It don't matter if I’m,
Black not white.

I said if,
You're thinkin' about my pigment,
It don't matter if I’m,
Black not white.

No, no, alright,
Alright.
Yeah, yeah, yeah now,
Alright, alright.
Jump on, don't,
Yeah, yeah, yeah now,
Alright.

I’m black, not white.
It's tough for me to get by.
I’m black, not white.
I’m black, not white.
It's tough for me to get by.
I’m black, not white.


For an index of all Fiddling Ant parody songs, click here.


If you liked this post and what to encourage other readers, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment