Link to Classic Fiddling Ant

Monday, June 8, 2015

Fiddlin' - I'm an Olympian and I'm Okay



The Olympian Song
sing to the tune of The Lumberjack Song by Monty Python.

[Jenner]
I'm a Olympian and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

[Chorus]
He's an Olympian and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

[Jenner]
I throw discus, and I long jump.
I toss out a javelin.
On Wednesdays I go running, the high hurdles race to win.

[Chorus]
He throws discus, and he long jumps
He’ll toss out a javelin.
On Wednesdays he goes running, the high hurdles race to win.

He's an Olympian and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

[Jenner]
I throw shot put, I leap and jump.
I like to paint my toes.
I put on women's clothing and strike a fetching pose.

[Chorus]
He throws shot put, he leaps and jumps.
He likes to paint his toes.
He puts on women's clothing and strikes a fetching pose.

He's an Olympian and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

[Jenner]
I throw shot put, I wear high heels,
Suspendies and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my step girl Kim.

[Chorus]
He throws shot put, he wears high heels?
Suspendies... and a bra?

... He's an Olympian and he's OK
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

[Chorus / Jenner]
... He's/I'm a Olympian and he's/I'm OK
He/I sleep all night and he/I work all day.


For an index of all Fiddling Ant parody songs, click here.

If you liked this post, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment