Link to Classic Fiddling Ant

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fiddlin' - The Anchor Baby Song


Conservative author Mark Steyne was riffing about anchor babies using the tune Santa Baby made popular by Eartha Kitt. I fleshed it out with all the verses. Enjoy!

ANCHOR BABY
Sing to the tune Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

(Baboom baboom baboom baboom)
Anchor baby, just slip a phony ID to me;
For me.
Been an awful good girl,
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight.

(Babababoom)
Anchor baby, a social security card, light blue;
I'll wait up for you, dear;
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight.

Think of all the pain I’ll miss;
Thanks to baby as I dodge the INS;
Next year I could be just as safe.
If I’m crossed off the deport list.

(Baboom baboom)
Anchor baby, I want a green card and really that's not too hard;
Been an angel all year;
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight.

Anchor honey, one little thing to get for me...
The key... to my citizenship,
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight.

Anchor cutie, and get me some welfare benefits;
And WIC’s;
I’ll sign your 'X' on the line,
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight.

Come and fill my Wal-Mart cart; 
With some food provisions bought with a SNAP card;
I really do believe in you;
Let's see if you believe in me…

(Baboom baboom)
Anchor baby, forgot to mention one little note...
A vote...
I don't mean GOP;
Anchor baby, so hurry ‘cross the border tonight
Hurry ‘cross the border tonight
Hurry, tonight!



For an index of all Fiddling Ant parody songs, click here.

If you liked this post and want to encourage other readers, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.

If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment