Ben Cohen, who co-founded Ben & Jerry's, just created a special ice cream flavor for Bernie Sanders. It is called Bernie's Yearning. It is a pint of mint ice cream with a disc of solid chocolate on the top 1% of the container. People are supposed to break up the chocolate and mix it up with the ice cream that represents the 99% who are being exploited by the top 1%.
As usually, Hillary gets scooped by the competition. Still it is not too late to come up with her own personal ice cream flavor. Here is the recipe for Hilly Vanilly:
- Start with really old vanilla ice cream.
- Add a generous supply of expensive imported nuts.
- Add some BS (butterscotch).
- Home-churn it in Hillary's basement where she used to keep her email server. Make sure it is nice and fluffy so it is mostly air.
- Comes with rainbow sprinkles (but only if packaged after 2013)
- Warning: buyers needs to pay Bill Clinton later to give an expensive speech.
Follow on Twitter - @fiddlingant
If you liked this post, be sure to share it by selecting one of the share buttons below.
If you would like to get a notice of future posts, choose the Follow option at the bottom of this blog.